The Force 6000 is the leading mobile and salon teeth whitening system. The Force 6000 is powerful, strong and durable. Its sturdy design, high intensity LED and high duty cycle provide excellent, continuous whitening performance even for the business salon.
The stainless steel carry case makes it perfect for teeth whitening on the go or sharing a treatment area with other services. Simple assembly and disassembly make mobile treatments a breeze.
Included is everything you need to get started in teeth whitening including equipment, products, training, promotional material and full backup support.
We aim to offer the highest standard of products and service in the industry. Once we receive your order and payment we will ship your teeth whitening starter kit within 1 business day.
Our teeth whitening gel is the strongest available in Australia for non dental practitioners. Our gel is safe, gentle and effective.
We offer a 12 month warranty with all lamps and equipment. We offer satisfaction guaranteed with our gels and treatment packs, if it’s not right we will replace it for you!
All our products are equipment are Australian compliant and have CE certificates and MSDS reports. We are fully insured and are registered with the Australian government for the importation and supply of teeth whitening products.
Your teeth whitening starter kit can pay for itself and be making a profit in no time. Charge $150-$300 per treatment.
Teeth Whitening Starter System Includes:
- 1 x Professional Force 6000 Teeth Whitening LED Accelerator Lamp
- 1 x Professional Stainless Steel Carry Case with Wheels
- 1 x Professional Teeth Shade Guide
- 2 x Safety Glasses
- 10 x Teeth Whitening Client Treatment Packs
- Free Teeth Whitening Training
- Promotional Material
- Printable Client Concent Forms, Fact Sheets & Aftercare Sheets
- Teeth Whitening Process
- Access to training video
- At a glance instruction cards
- Legislation and regulations
- Tooth anatomy
- How teeth whitening works
- What results your clients can expect
- What causes teeth staining
- How to get the best results
- What are the risks
- Client after care
- Answers to your clients tricky questions and situations
Promotional Material and Documents Included:
- A4 Teeth Whitening Poster
- 50 Informational Teeth Whitening Brochures (with the top questions asked)
- Instructional PDF manual
- Printable Client Consent Forms
- Printable Fact Sheets
- Printable After Care Sheet
Client Treatment Packs Include:
- 1 x Whitening Gel Applicator Pen
- 3 x Oral Wipe
- 2 x Bib with Tie
- 1 x Vitamin E swab
- 1 x Cheek Retractor
Force 6000 Specifications:
Led Lights: 12 LED
Light Intensity: up to 6000mW/cm²
Powerful OSRAM blue LEDs, 36 W
Led life expectancy : >50,000 hours
Duty Cycle:- <200 hour per month
Input power: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
This teeth whitening lamp is perfect for salons or mobile technicians and includes a quality carry case.