The DUO ULTIMATE teeth whitening business starter kit with FORCE 6000 AND PRO 9000 lamps offers two high-quality teeth whitening lamps; one for mobile teeth whitening and the other for in-salon use. The starter kit is the easiest and most affordable way to get started in teeth whitening. It includes everything you need to get started in teeth whitening including equipment, products, training, promotional material and full backup support.
All our products are equipment are Australian compliant and have Safety Certificates, CE certificates, MSDS reports, NICNAS registration, EESS Registration. Please be aware imitations do not! We are fully insured and are registered with the Australian government for the importation and supply of teeth whitening products.
The Force 6000 teeth whitening system comes with a 12-month Australian warranty and full customer support and free access to our online teeth whitening course.
We aim to offer the highest standard of products and services in the industry. Once we receive your order and payment, we will ship your teeth whitening starter kit within 1 business day.
SAFE GENTLE AND EFFECTIVE
Our teeth whitening gel is the strongest available in Australia for non-dental practitioners. Our gel is safe, gentle, and effective.
We offer a 12-month warranty with all teeth whitening lamps and equipment. We offer satisfaction guaranteed with our gels and treatment packs, if it’s not right we will replace it for you!
Your teeth whitening starter kit can pay for itself and be making a profit in no time. Charge $150-$300 per client per treatment.
Starter Kit includes:-
- 1 x Professional Force 6000 Teeth whitening LED Accelerator Lamp
- 1 x Professional Pro 9000 Teeth whitening LED Accelerator Lamp
- 1 x Professional Metal Carry Case for Force 6000
- 1 x Professional Teeth Shade Guide
- 4 x Safety Glasses
- 10 x Teeth Whitening Client Treatment Packs
- Free Teeth Whitening Training
- Promotional Material
- Printable Client Consent Forms, Fact Sheets & Aftercare Sheets
Training modules include:
- Instructional PDF manual
- Access to training videos
- At a glance instruction cards
- Legislation and regulations
- Tooth anatomy
- How teeth whitening works
- What results your clients can expect
- What causes teeth staining
- Client aftercare
- Answers to your client’s tricky questions and situations
Promotional material and documents include:
- A4 Teeth Whitening Poster
- 50 Informational Teeth Whitening Brochures (with the top questions asked)
- Printable Client Consent Forms
- Printable After Care Sheet
Gel treatment packs include:
- 1 x Whitening Gel Applicator Pen
- 3 x Oral Wipe
- 2 x Bib with Tie
- 1 x Vitamin E swab
- 1 x Cheek Retractor
Force 6000 specifications:
Led Lights: 12 LED
Light Intensity: up to 6000mW/cm²
Powerful OSRAM blue LEDs, 36 W
Led life expectancy : >50,000 hours
Duty Cycle:- <200 hour per month
Input power: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
The Force 6000 is the leading lamp for a combined mobile and salon teeth whitening service. The Force 6000 is strong and durable with a sturdy design. It’s high intensity LED light and high duty cycle provide excellent continuous whitening performance.
The stainless steel carry case makes it perfect for teeth whitening on the go or sharing a treatment area with other services.
Pro 9000 specifications:
Led life expectancy: >50,000hours
Light source: high-energy blue light LED 8pcs
Light Intensity: 10,000mW/cm²
Input voltage AC100~240V,50/60Hz
Output voltage 4.7V
Wavelength of blue lamp 460-490nm
Density of blue lamp 200-300mw/cm²
Duty Cycle:- <200 hour per month
If you want an impressive teeth whitening accelerator for your salon or clinic the Pro 9000 is the one for you! This teeth whitening machine is perfect for salons or dentists. This lamp is heavy and large and requires a dedicated space. This machine is NOT suitable for mobile technicians.